Haul-a! Featuring NYC, Wet N' Wild, Revlon and Maybelline

Makeup Haul: NYC, Wet N' Wild, Revlon and Maybelline
Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection 8 pan eyeshadow palette in No. 736 Petal Pusher, Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in No. 334 I'm Getting Sunburned, two new NYC Expert Last Lipsticks in No. 437 Modern Love and No. 446 in Smooch, four new shades of NYC In A New York Color Minute Nail Polishes in No. 269 NY Blues, No. 261 Minted on Broadway, No. 267 Hamptons Peach, No. 263 Lafayette Pink, a Revlon Matte Lipstick in No. 003 Mauve it Over, and finally the product I have been eyeing - Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser.

Opps. I did it again...I played with cosmetics, got lost in the aisles. Oh baby, baby
Opps. You think I'm obsessed. That I'm spending too much.I'm not that addicted!


Ok, inner Britney is now out of the system. But yes, I did in fact get suckered into the Wal-Mart beauty department. I wanted to pick up a couple more Wet N' Wild palettes, and I ended up in the New York Color (NYC) section...which never happens. Mostly because I'm not big fan of their products. But the sign said NEW and I just had to grab some to review for you all.

So what did I end up getting? I grabbed the Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection 8 pan eyeshadow palette in No. 736 Petal Pusher, Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in No. 334 I'm Getting Sunburned, two new NYC Expert Last Lipsticks in No. 437 Modern Love and No. 446 in Smooch, four new shades of NYC In A New York Color Minute Nail Polishes in No. 269 NY Blues, No. 261 Minted on Broadway, No. 267 Hamptons Peach, No. 263 Lafayette Pink, a Revlon Matte Lipstick in No. 003 Mauve it Over, and finally the product I have been eyeing - Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. 

Pew. That was a lot. But, it only cost me $32.16 including GST at Wal-Mart, so that's not too bad.

Stay tune to my blog for upcoming reviews on each of these products and the cost breakdown. It'll make you want to shop at the drugstore more often at these low prices!

I did reviews on Wet N' Wild's Sweet as Candy, Silent Treatment and Walking on Eggshells too!

Let me know your thoughts!
Have you splurged at Wal-Mart recently?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment