Review and Swatch: Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio, No. 334 I'm Getting Sunburned

Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio, No. 334 I'm Getting Sunburned (3.5 g/ 012 oz)
Review and Swatch: Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio, No. 334 I'm Getting Sunburned
Continuing on with my little obsession with Wet N' Wild eyeshadows, I picked up the Color Icon Trio in I'm Getting Sunburned. It's a great addition to my growing collection. 



You can find Wet N' Wild products at Wal-Mart and Superstore. Check out my other reviews of on the Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio,Walking On Eggshells, Silent Treatment and Sweet as Candy!

Lid
Satin shimmer gold  bronze shade that is a little powdering, but still some what creamy. I used MAC Fix+ to help with packing on the colour.


Crease
Dark brown highly pigmented shade that has gold flecks of glitter. The glitter appears more apparent when you pack on the shadow, but if you blend it out, the glitter sort of disappears. The texture is very powdery, but that tends to happen with eyeshadows with so much pigmented.

Brow Bone
Gorgeous lilac shade that is a a tiny powdery and not as pigmented as I wish it was. It's a satin shimmer finish. I would not use this on the brow bone on an everyday bases. It would look amazing on the lid by itself.

Let me know your thoughts!
Have you tried any Wet N' Wild eyeshadows?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment